The new management team provides objectivity and credibility in negotiations compared to the old team
- The turnaround leader provides hands-on management and restructures the operational processes.
- Business analysis and diagnosis, based on our experience in the sector.
Development of available resources and restructuring stages
- Finance structure:
cash-management plan and tight control over working capital
- Competitive position:
negotiations with suppliers and building trust with customers
- Capital humano:
staff and organisation chart restructuring.
defensive actions, cost reduction, cash flow maximisation.
conservative positioning, risk limitation, strengthening the balance sheet and developing good relations with banks.
- Return to growth:
seeking a competitive advantage, investing in productivity.
Divestment strategy: alternatives when long-term viability is not possible
- Merger with a competitor.
- Sale to investors to profit from the capacity and experience of the company and its assets, offering shareholder value.
- Ceasing business and implementing an orderly liquidation of assets to maintain their current value.